Here is my Honey Badger inspired build. No room for a battery in the stock or handguard so will need a PEQ wired to the front. Mainly a display piece for my airsoft collection so prefer a clean look for show.
Project was based on the following components:
- VFC Stinger
- Madbull Daniel Defense & Vicker Tactical Receiver
- PDI Patriot Front End & rail
- Amipoint T-1 Replica
- Dboys KAC type front sight and Real Steel KAC rear iron sight
- Mapgul MOE grip and short mag
- Spartan Doctrine fat can (40mm diameter x 200 mm length)
A shout out and thank you to Jimmy at In My Sights Airsoft in Warren, NJ! Did a fantastic job on my honey badger inspired project. Took him a lot of hours and creativity to finalize the rifle and I could not be more pleased.
Don't ask him to make you one, he will tell you that this was a project from hell, in terms of blood, sweat and tears! ; )